Friday, September 11, 2015

More Clinton Deception?



Hillary Clinton has decided to explain the dillemma she finds herself in, regarding violations of national security laws with respect to possessing and transmitting classified information via unsecured channels.

Her "email" to supporters states at the outset: "I wanted you to hear this directly from me.  This gem comes to us via the "Washington Examiner," and Paul Bedard.

This could qualify as another Clinton lesson in obfuscation:  hiding the truth in plain sight.

You see, Hillary is apologizing for something, and in doing so is clouding alleged criminal activity on her part that she is not addressing.   More about that after you read her "clarification."

Here's her "email."
I wanted you to hear this directly from me:
Yes, I should have used two email addresses, one for personal matters and one for my work at the State Department. Not doing so was a mistake. I'm sorry about it, and I take full responsibility.
It's important for you to know a few key facts. My use of a personal email account was above board and allowed under the State Department's rules. Everyone I communicated with in government was aware of it. And nothing I ever sent or received was marked classified at the time.
As this process proceeds, I want to be as transparent as possible. That's why I've provided all of my work emails to the government to be released to the public, and why I'll be testifying in public in front of the Benghazi Committee later next month.
I know this is a complex story. I could have — and should have — done a better job answering questions earlier. I'm grateful for your support, and I'm not taking anything for granted
I understand that you may have more questions, and I am going to work to keep answering them. If you want to read more, including my emails themselves, please go here:
https://www.hillaryclinton.com/emails/
Thank you,
Hillary
So here we have Hillary Clinton, the candidate for President of the United States, saying that she should have used two separate emails instead of just one.  Here she is explaining how complex an issue this is.

You need it explained, you see, because you don't understand it.  Ok, not you, but her supporters do.

What we see through the fog of her explanation, however, is that the issue is not about her "emails."  Specifically, she tries to have readers believe that if she had had two separate email addresses, one "private" and one "government," all would have been fine.

However, none of that explains the real issue, which is that she set up a private SERVER in which she transacted thousands of communications, some of which were highly classified, which she handled, it has been argued, in an unsecure manner.  And then she deleted, erased, or otherwise, destroyed information in order to avoid accountability.

In typical Clintonista deceptive tactics, she "explains" about a personal email account that was "allowed."  However, her setting up, maintaining and using an unsecure server in which she transacted her personal email account, with which she sent and/or received classified information is not addressed at all.

And there, fellow conservatives, is the Clinton clincher.

This is the kind of deception that Americans are tired of.  And yet there are die-hards that will continue to support politicians, who feel they are entitled to an office or power, regardless of their corruption and criminality.

All the more reason, why you and I should mobilize our resources, get others involved, and take actions that will put an end to the grip on power by corrupt-o-crats and criminals.





No comments:

Post a Comment