Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The President Is Either Completely Incompetent Or He is Completely Lying...

Quick! Someone Brew Me a Cup Of Logic Before My Mind Explodes...

First, There is Eric Holder Saying this:




Indulge me for a few seconds, now.  Here is Jay Carney Saying That the President found out about the DOJ AP Raid yesterday...   This is a long video and that segment begins at around 43:36 ....




Where's the logic here?  Holder says it is the most serious leak, and that it has put the American people at risk.  And Yet Obama found out about the DOJ's Raid of AP's electronic innards just yesterday?

Either this is a lie or Obama is completely incompetent.

I felt my pulse and pinched myself a few times to make sure I heard these declarations correctly, and it appears that I did, so I checked around the web to see if anyone else had made this observation and I found the Ulsterman report with a similar editorial:

"...Either Barack Obama did in fact know of his DOJ’s actions against the media, and then had his administration lie about it, or he has an administration that does not even bother to inform him of a significant threat to the United States...So which is it Obama White House?  And at this point does it even matter?  You have now made it clear to the American people you are a repeated liar, an absolute incompetent – or both..."

See that REPORT HERE...





No comments:

Post a Comment